VACATION TIME!!!
B & W Dive Co. - Learn To Scuba Dive with the Best!
My Blog

VACATION TIME!!!

Come in and book your vacation today!:

Here are some of our up coming trips. PALAU 2015 is a MUST!!!

Cozumel- June 7-14, 2014-
Air, Hotel, 5 days 2tank diving $1600 per person

Florida- Panama City Beach, FL 2014
August 14-17, 2014 $675 a person

TRIP OF A LIFE TIME:
Palau- April 17-26, 2015
Air, Hotel (Oceanview), 5 days diving, Enriched Air $4500 per person

Fiji- Land and Live-A-Board- 2017
TBA- Est. $3500 per person

See you Soon!!

B & W DIVE - STAFF!!!

15 Comments to VACATION TIME!!!:

Comments RSS
methew on Monday, April 07, 2014 1:04 AM
nice one man i like it very much

Frances Florida on Wednesday, March 02, 2016 6:07 PM
Some great vacation bargains there.

Caloundra hotels on Monday, April 07, 2014 3:19 AM
I am planning for a vacation and searching suitable information and packages for it. I read your whole blog and also visit the entire website I found it quite useful. So thanks for sharing this information with us.

Port Douglas Accommodation on Sunday, April 27, 2014 11:48 PM
I am searching for a best of travel package for a long time. but after seeing your packages. I will surely come to travel to this place with your tour packages. so can you provide me the more details about this. Thanks for sharing this details with us..

Burleigh heads holiday apartme on Monday, April 07, 2014 4:32 AM
This is really a awesome offer I want to go for a holiday in one of the places you have mentioned in your blog. the offers you are providing is looking awesome so thanks for sharing this information with us..

methew on Sunday, April 27, 2014 11:43 PM
nice one man

Sunshine Coast wedding venues on Monday, April 28, 2014 1:13 AM
I like scuba diving very much and I just visit your blogs and website that you are organizing the trips at some of the most famous places for scuba diving. I am very much excited to be a part of your trips. Thanks for sharing this information with us....

steve austin on Sunday, July 06, 2014 10:55 PM
It would seem that you have put huge exertion into discovering the realities for vacation time. I truly like your exploration. Want to peruse more articles on your website. Keep it up.

Underwear hobby on Wednesday, July 30, 2014 12:56 AM
Dive into the sea holiday really is a good choice, put on sexy bikini and beach dress will make your holiday more exciting.

ski india on Tuesday, September 30, 2014 12:44 AM
Your information is really very good, I read your whole blog and also visit the entire website I found it quite useful.In this summer I am planning my vacation with family,your tips helpful for me.

travel-tourism on Wednesday, November 04, 2015 2:32 AM
I got many important points from your post and want to thank you for this. I must say you have done fab job.

Stock Trading Tips on Thursday, March 03, 2016 12:43 AM
that is very useful information for us we hop that you always continue to post these type of information in future on topic amarican sport equity lso. i loved you post and will surely visit again thanks...

fake prada bags on Tuesday, April 26, 2016 9:40 PM
Here are some of our up coming trips. PALAU 2015 is a MUST!

Get a Rhythm Going in London on Tuesday, September 13, 2016 3:58 AM
I am interested for Fiji- "Land and Live-A-Board- 2017". I think it would amazing and I will go there with my family. I will contact with you as soon as possible. Thanks!

dfsdfd on Friday, March 03, 2017 1:53 AM