Fiji! Dive Trips to come
B & W Dive Co. - Learn To Scuba Dive with the Best!
My Blog

Fiji! Dive Trips to come

We have Fiji booked for July 4-13, 2013. THIS IS A TRIP OF A LIFE TIME!!
$3015 per person, includes air from LAX to Fiji, Hotel, Meals, and diving.
Still have a few rooms left. Book today!

In May we have Pamana City Beach, FL, estimated to be $600 for diving and hotel. May 16-19, 2013.
Dont miss out on this wonderful little trip.

This is a great time of year to get your gear serviced and refresh on your scuba skills. We hope to see you soon.

B & W DIVE CO.
16222 East Freeway
Channelview, TX 77530
(281) 452-3887

27 Comments to Fiji! Dive Trips to come:

Comments RSS
buy camera on Friday, March 01, 2013 11:25 PM
Enormous information about your trip in one blog post, I just love it. I must appreciate and mention that you completely know how to keep connected reader to blog post even if it is little long. Very good job.

J2543 on Tuesday, April 23, 2013 9:04 PM
CarBrain C168 Scanner is a professional diagnostic tool that supports Internet online update, users can update software for individual vehicle models of their own choice via Internet. C168 maintenance records management and Standard UBS port.feng

Mooloolaba Hotels on Thursday, April 25, 2013 11:27 PM
Impressive blog I have seen here which contains really very useful information about Dive Trips to come. Thanks for sharing.

Fraser Island tours on Monday, April 29, 2013 12:36 AM
There is lot to do in Fiji islands. I went there recently and i did underwater diving. that's incredible experience for me. Please update your next schedule...

best china tours on Thursday, May 16, 2013 11:07 AM
Wonderful beat ! I wish to apprentice whilst you amend your website, how can i subscribe for a weblog web site? The account aided me a appropriate deal. I have been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered brilliant clear idea

emmybello on Tuesday, May 21, 2013 7:47 AM
hello!,I love your writing so a lot! proportion we keep in touch more approximately your article on AOL? I require an expert on this space to resolve my problem. Maybe that is you! Taking a look forward to see you.

2013 High End Swiss Replica on Monday, July 08, 2013 7:05 PM
Accept my thanks for our handsome present.

homedics deluxe shiatsu foot massager on Monday, July 22, 2013 1:57 PM
What i do not realize is in truth how you are now not actually much more smartly-preferred than you might be now. You're so intelligent. You understand thus significantly on the subject of this matter, made me individually consider it from numerous varied angles. Its like women and men are not involved except it is one thing to accomplish with Woman gaga! Your own stuffs nice. At all times handle it up!

robes de bal pas cher on Wednesday, July 24, 2013 9:15 PM
Robe de bal pas chère et les robes de cérémonie pas chère en ligne,robe de bal pas chrére.

open storage tank on Friday, August 09, 2013 3:30 AM
Does your offer look different to your competition or will you look the same as all the others in your niche?

Turks and Caicos Islands on Tuesday, September 24, 2013 3:29 AM
I also love trips on islands and resorts but i think this trip price is very cheap and maximum people will get benefit from this. I want to go with trip but due to the work it will not possible for me to join you this time.

coach to penang on Wednesday, September 25, 2013 10:37 PM
Awesome! Briefly said, it’s the greatest post I ever read! I have bookmarked this page and will come back for more. Is there a way I could subscribe to your RSS feed?

visit here on Thursday, September 26, 2013 3:08 AM
You are very lucky that you are celebrating your holidays with your family. Everybody want to spend time with their families and these kinds of short tours always become memorable.

bus butterworth on Thursday, October 03, 2013 3:29 AM
I will wait for the dive trips that are still to come. I think this site is informative and have given appropriate details on it.

singapore limousine on Friday, October 04, 2013 4:47 AM
Oh, I missed this trip. I want to say that I am keen to be part of the dive trips. They are highly of my interest.

http://besttimetobuyairlinetickets.net/ on Wednesday, October 30, 2013 2:43 PM
For this trip you should need the good and comfortable airline services. Don't worry we are providing the ticket on cheap price for you

Great barrier reef tours on Friday, November 29, 2013 7:04 AM
I just clearly love Fiji trips the place are really stunning and a good start for adventures.

singapore car leasing on Monday, December 09, 2013 11:57 PM
I remember one of the trips, where we had lots of fun while we ere on the dive. This post reminded me of that.

Coolangatta apartments on Wednesday, January 08, 2014 5:58 AM
I would love to visit this exciting dive trip to gain the experience of this adventure. Please share some updates about it. thanks..

Trip Planning on Thursday, January 16, 2014 4:24 AM
very useful blog Still Seats Open for 3 Great May Trips i like it this is the most useful way to provide help to others.

http://tani-hosting-house.com.pl/ on Friday, January 17, 2014 2:18 PM
especially during these?

najlepsze on Tuesday, February 04, 2014 2:08 PM
such a fix is quite?

gallipoli tours on Wednesday, February 12, 2014 11:22 PM
I agree with each and every conclusions made on this topic. It is really very informative......Fiji! Dive Trips to come. Thanks for sharing.keep it up......

Hublot Big Bang Tutti Frutti on Sunday, March 02, 2014 8:58 PM
This information is very important for me, thank you very much for sharing

gulmarg skiing on Tuesday, February 17, 2015 4:01 AM
Thanks for contributing your important time to post such an interesting & useful collection about the trips.It would be knowledgeable & resources are always of great need to everyone. Please keep continue sharing.

Outdoor Games on Sunday, January 10, 2016 8:02 AM
it is really good if you take part any outdoor game when you are in a trip. you can learn many new things or rules about the games. also can explore yourselves newly.

ray ban sunglasses on Tuesday, April 26, 2016 9:43 PM
Dont miss out on this wonderful little trip.