Diving Oct 22, 2011
B & W Dive Co. - Learn To Scuba Dive with the Best!
My Blog

Diving Oct 22, 2011

Hello Fellow Divers and Students,
  We will be diving at Mammoth Lake in Lake Jackson, TX on Saturday, Oct 22 if you want to come get your feet wet before it gets cold. We will being meeting there at 10am. Let me know what gear you need to rent and we can make it happen.

We are going to be carrying a new line of wet suits. Lavacore, you can check out my new piece on Saturday. Or stop by the shop next week and get your new Long Sleeve Lavacore Shirt.

See you there,
Amber

8 Comments to Diving Oct 22, 2011 :

Comments RSS
rolex replica on Wednesday, July 10, 2013 1:43 AM
Reply to comment

fake watches uk on Tuesday, July 16, 2013 8:48 PM
ny years to come back, many want to buy phony wrist watches. It is really peculiar while 1 considers about it. Exactly why ought to these people buy phony wrist watches once they can possibly buy authentic people. Very well while people do go in for the real goods given that they may not be ing wel the grade of replication belonging to the phony wrist watches. No person, in addition to the the particular specialist can have the capacity to position the particular big difference
Reply to comment

replica breitling on Tuesday, September 03, 2013 11:53 PM
it can be useful to resist seawater Replica Rolex Datejust II Watches UK,the one-way rotating outer ring is equipped with Cerachrom black pottery outer ring Replica Rolex Datejust II Watches UK

replica soccer jerseys on Friday, August 09, 2013 3:54 AM
U Welsh don’t study geography! Now u have learnt that one more country Malaysia exists! We have some of the best beaches and food too!
Reply to comment

Lingerie Wholesale China on Monday, August 12, 2013 2:55 AM
Very interesting to read.I enjoyed well while reading.I will recommend my friends to read this one for sure.
Reply to comment

Halloween Costume on Monday, September 30, 2013 9:04 AM
Very creative, I will share
Reply to comment

Sell surfboards Australia on Wednesday, December 11, 2013 4:35 AM
It is a great news that you are organizing a diving event at lake Jackson which i thing is adventure and enjoying and you are providing all thing related to diving. so keep on shearing this type of information with us..
Reply to comment

rolex watches prices on Tuesday, January 06, 2015 12:54 PM
I not to mention my guys were looking at the best techniques located on your web blog and so all of the sudden I got an awful suspicion I never thanked the website owner for them. All of the women were definitely totally happy to learn all of them and have in effect pretty much been tapping into these things. Appreciate your turning out to be so kind and also for making a decision on this sort of helpful guides most people are really eager to understand about. Our sincere regret for not expressing gratitude to sooner.
Reply to comment