Scuba Diving Certifications:
Discover Scuba $125
Refresher Course: $125
Open Water Scuba $275.00
Advance Open Scuba: $275.00
Enriched Air: $85.00
CPR and First Aid: $65.00
Rescue Diving: $210.00
Dive Master: $399.00
(books required for all courses)
Open Water Scuba Diving:
This is the first step for a beginner student learning to scuba dive. The Certification is for ages 15 and up . For those from age 10-14 the student can earn the Jr. Open Water Scuba Course. The Course is made up of three main phases- home study & classroom understanding the basics, pool/confined water skills & open water skills.
- Contact B & W DIVE Co. to set up your lesson. $275-
- (books required/ not included)
- This is set up like a private course. This course cost twice as much at other shops. Learn at your pace, on your schedule. We let you set the class days & dive times.
- What is your time worth?
- Enriched Air/ Nitrox Scuba Diving: This the most popular scuba diving specialty. You can take this course as soon as you complete Open Water. Scuba diving with enriched air gives you more no decompression dive time & shorter surface intervals. This means more time underwater, especially on repetitive scuba dives.
- PRICE: $85.00 ( books required)
Price $275- books required
You can use e-Learning to complete the classroom portion at home. Click on links below if you want to take Enriched Air online or Open Water Scuba (classroom only online)